- Reduces workplace hazards by eliminating unsafe beveling practices.
- Reduces installation time by eliminating the need to bevel the edge of field-cut pipe or pipe beveling equipment.
- Prevents cutting of rubber gaskets from improperly beveled pipe.
- Allows for the use of push-on fittings.
The C900-Sert is manufactured for use with all classes of C-900 PVC. The C900-Sert is manufactured with an integral flange which wraps around the outside edge of the plain or spigot end and masks that edge during installation, completely protecting the rubber gasket.
- The HDPE bevel is smooth-finished to allow for use with all types of rubber gaskets.
- To install, apply constant forward pressure while maintaining zero deflection. Once the rubber gasket has gripped the entire circumference of the pipe, then the pipe can be walked into its final home position per the manufacturer’s specifications.