- Reduces workplace hazards by eliminating unsafe beveling practices.
- Reduces installation time by eliminating the need to bevel the edge of field-cut pipe.
- Prevents cutting of rubber gaskets from improperly beveled pipe.
- Allows for the use of push-on fittings.
- No pipe beveling machines are required.
The IPS-Sert is manufactured for use with all classes of IPS PVC. The IPS-Sert is manufactured with an integral flange, which wraps around the outside edge of the plain or spigot end and masks that edge during installation, completely protecting the rubber gasket.
- The HDPE IPS-Sert is smooth-finished to allow for use with all types of rubber gaskets.
- To install, apply constant forward pressure while maintaining zero deflection until the pipe is in the “home” position per the manufacturer’s specifications.