- Reduces workplace hazards by eliminating unsafe beveling practices.
- Reduces installation time by eliminating the need to grind a bevel onto the edge of field-cut pipe.
- Prevents cutting of rubber gaskets from improperly beveled pipe.
- Allows for the use of gasketed push-on sewer fittings.
- Eliminates the need for expensive pipe beveling machines or tools.
The SDR-Sert is manufactured for use with all SDR-35 and SDR-26 PVC.
The SDR-Sert is manufactured with an integral flange which wraps around the outside edge of the plain or spigot end and masks that edge during installation, completely protecting the rubber gasket.
- The HDPE bevel is smooth-finished to allow for use with all types of rubber gaskets.
- The bevel compensates for differing angles of deflection which can frequently occur during installation.
- To install, apply constant forward pressure while maintaining zero deflection until the pipe is in the “home” position per the manufacturer’s installation guidelines.